Enjoy access to Members’ Days, discounts and £5 off membership
Prices will increase from 21st June 2021.
Celebrate with us on the eve of the garden festival and be amongs the first to enjoy the stunning Show
Pre book a Picnic or for the Waterside Restaurant and Rose Tea Garden
(the Dig In will be accepting bookings on arrival and cannot be reserved in advance)
From show guides to parking, get organised and make the most of your day
● Buying tickets as a gift? Click here to print out a gift certificate as tickets will be sent out closer to the event.
● Ticket price includes 75p service fee. £1 admin fee applies.
● Please be prepared to show valid ID which matches the details on your ticket. For RHS members this can be your membership card.
● All concessions must be requested at the time of booking and cannot be applied retrospectively.
● If you can no longer attend the show, please refer to our Fair Exchange and resale policy for options.
● Reselling or attempting to resell RHS Flower Show tickets via any other outlet than this website renders them void and will result in access being denied to this and future events.
● Each paying adult can bring two children aged 16 and under free of charge - no ticket required. Please note this does not apply to the Preview Evening where no under 16s are permitted.
● To book by phone, including disabled bookings, please call 0344 338 7501.
● Discounts are available for groups of 20 plus. Please e-mail [email protected]
● Pet dogs are permitted at this show during show week only and are not permitted at the Preview Evening. This is limited to one dog per booking. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and will not be allowed into any of the indoor restaurant areas. Please clean up after your pet using the bins provided.