Enjoy access to Members’ Days, discounts and £5 off membership
Make the most of your visit and book a 1 or 2 night stay in one of our hand selected hotels. Packages include a Show guide and Souvenir Gift Bag.
On sale soon! Please ensure you have opted in for contact and we will let you know as soon as we are ready!
From show guides to parking and mobility, get organised and make the most of your day
● Buying tickets as a gift? Click here to print out a gift certificate as tickets will only be sent out closer to the event.
● For disabled bookings please register with Nimbus to book online or call 0800 640 5001.
● Discounts are available for groups of 20 plus. Please call 0800 358 0058 or email [email protected]
● If you are a current member you do not need to add membership to your order. A £5 admin fee applies to amend memberships purchased in error
● Concessions must be requested at the time of booking and cannot be applied retrospectively.
● Each paying adult can bring two children aged under 5 free of charge - no ticket required. Child rates apply to children aged 5 to 16 years
● Well behaved pet dogs (one per booking) are permitted at this show. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and will not be allowed into any of the indoor restaurant areas. Please fully consider the welfare of your pet, and whether the show environment is suitable, before deciding to bring them.
● Ticket price includes 85p service fee. £1 admin fee applies.
● We permit exchanges to another day of the same show, or another show in our main 2023 Season (excluding RHS Gardens or Malvern). If you have tickets to exchange please use this form.
● Our official resale partner is Twickets. Reselling, or attempting to resell, RHS Flower Show tickets via any other outlet than our official resale partner, renders them void and will result in access being denied to this and future events.