Enjoy access to Members’ Days, discounts and £5 off membership
Please check at the box office on the day for availibility!
Visitors can enter from 5.30pm and, after enjoying everything that the Show has to offer, move into the Ranelagh Gardens once the gates close at 8pm.
A swing tag, which allows attendees to remain in the show, will need to be collected from the show.
On sale now!
From show guides to parking and mobility, get organised and make the most of your day
● Buying tickets as a gift? Click here to print out a gift certificate.
● If the day you are looking for is unavailable, we advise checking back as we do permit tickets to be exchanged.
● For disabled bookings please call 0800 640 5001.
● All prices will increase from 5 May 2022
● All tickets are subject to availability and membership does not guarantee you a ticket or a discount.
● If you are a current member, you do not need to add membership to your order. A £5 admin fee applies to amend memberships purchased in error.
● Concessions must be requested at the time of booking and cannot be applied retrospectively.
● There is no re-entry to RHS Chelsea Flower Show. Children under 5, prams & pushchairs are not permitted. Babes in arms are allowed but discouraged due to the unsuitability of the environment .Children over 5 years require their own ticket which must be purchased in advance.
● Assistance dogs welcome, but no pet animals.
● Ticket price includes 85p service fee. £1 admin fee applies.
● We permit exchanges to another day of the same show, or another show in our 2022 Season. If you have tickets to exchange please use this form.
● Our official resale partner is TwicketsReselling, or attempting to resell, RHS Flower Show tickets via any other outlet than our official resale partner, or our official resale partner ,renders them void and will result in access being denied to this and future events.