TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As the Aegon Open Nottingham is played outdoors, play is subject to the weather. If, due to unfavourable weather conditions on the day for which this ticket is valid, there is less than one non-consecutive hour’s play on Centre Court, you may claim a refund to the full face value of the ticket. This does not apply where all of the play scheduled for that day for the court(s) which that ticket specifically gives access to has taken place (the latest version of the schedule, including revised schedules released on the day of play, shall apply for these purposes). In such cases, no refund will be given. One non-consecutive hour’s play is measured using the official record of the court umpires. No refund is available for tickets bought at the onsite box office after 4pm for entry to the grounds or to Centre Court on that day.
In no other circumstances can money be refunded, other than as specified in the Terms and Conditions of Sale. Refunds for ticket holders who purchased their tickets in advance (internet/telephone) from the Official Tournament Box Office, by credit or debit card, will be processed automatically to the original cardholder. The transaction fee is non-refundable.
In the event that you purchased your ticket from the onsite Official Tournament Box Offices you will need to send this ticket, with the payee, address and full postcode in block capitals, to Aegon Open Nottingham, Department Number 6231, PO Box 99, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP19 8RR. All refund requests must be received by 31 July 2016. No refund requests will be accepted after this date. The LTA cannot take responsibility for tickets lost in the post. Tickets will be refunded by cheque and sent to your registered address. Any transaction fees are non-refundable. All refunds will be processed in GBP, within 28 days of receipt, provided the details we hold are correct. No claim will be made in favour of anyone other than the original purchaser and unless such claim is accompanied by this ticket. Further information on how to claim your refund can be found at www.aegonopennottingham.co.uk.
Conditions of Entry
This ticket is issued subject to the Conditions of Entry published by the LTA and displayed at the Venue and at www.lta.org.uk/aegonopennottinghamterms, which include the following.
1. This ticket is issued to view such matches as may be played on the designated day. Play start times are variable and will be advertised at www.aegonopennottingham.co.uk. However the start of play is at the sole discretion of the tournament management and is subject to weather or other conditions. For up-to-date details of start times and to check the scheduled order of play, please visit www.aegonopennottingham.co.uk or check @BritishTennis on Twitter.
2. The ticket remains the property of the LTA at all times. Tickets cannot be transferred or re-sold other than with the permission of the LTA or via a ticket re-seller authorised by the LTA, nor can they be exchanged or refunded, except under the Raincheck scheme.
3. Ticket holders may be subject to security checks and bag and/or vehicle searches at the entrances to and throughout the Venue. The LTA and Nottingham City Council cannot take responsibility for personal property brought onto the Venue.
4. The LTA and Nottingham City Council are entitled to refuse admission or re-admission to, or to eject from, the Venue any person.
5. Babes in arms and children aged three and under are not permitted in any grandstand seating. Children aged under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
6. No dogs are allowed in the grounds or stands, except for registered guide dogs, which are allowed into the Venue but not permitted in the grandstand seating. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is only permitted in the designated area.
7. Alcohol may be brought into the Venue but is limited to the equivalent of one bottle of wine or Champagne (750ml) or two cans of beer (500ml) or two cans of premixed aperitifs per person. Bottles of spirits or fortified wines will not be allowed into the Venue.
8. The consumption of alcohol is permitted only in public bars and other authorised areas. Glass drinking vessels may not be used in the grandstand seating; all drinks taken onto the grandstand seating must be covered to avoid spillage. Hot and/or strong smelling food may not be taken onto the grandstand seating. The LTA and Nottingham City Council reserve the right to refuse entry to the stands of any court to anyone carrying alcohol and to ask anyone drinking alcohol in the stands to leave.
9. The following items are prohibited from the Venue:
• any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon, including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives, large corkscrews), pyrotechnics and 'personal protection' sprays;
• bags larger than 16’’ x 12’’ x 12’’ (40cm x 30cm x 30cm);
• drones, large flags (max. 2'x2') banners, rattles, klaxons, oversized hats or any items causing an obstruction or nuisance; and
• all promotional, commercial, political or religious items of whatever nature, including but not limited to banners, signs, symbols, marketing materials and leaflets (unless expressly authorised by the LTA).
Any such items will be confiscated and handed to security staff for disposal and ticket holders in possession of such items may be refused entry to or ejected from the Venue.
10. Mobile phones must be switched off during play. Professional video, photographic equipment and the use of laptops are not permitted on site. Flash photography is forbidden. Photographic equipment with lenses of more than 300mm when extended is not permitted.
11. Official filming and photography will take place during the tournament. Ticket holders should be aware that, by attending the tournament, they grant their permission to the LTA and its partners for their likeness and voice to be included on film and photographs and their exploitation and advertising without compensation or credit.
12. The venue will close each day at a time notified by the LTA.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the LTA and the Venue owner hereby exclude any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Venue. Neither the LTA nor Nottingham City Council shall be responsible for any interrupted and/or restricted view.
14. No ticket holder may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the Venue any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose). The continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited. The exception to this provision is properly credentialed media, tournament vendors and tournament staff when used in the performance of their duties.