Dead Rubber Policy
For all Ties in the World Group and World Group II; With respect to the second day, if the third singles decides the outcome of the Tie, the fourth singles match will not be played and the dead rubber doubles match will be played instead. If the fourth singles match decides the outcome of the Tie the dead rubber doubles match will be played. A dead doubles match will be played according to the “No-Ad” scoring method set out in the Rules of Tennis. If a dead doubles match reaches one set all, the third set will be a match tie break (10 points).
Terms and Conditions
All applicants for tickets (the “Applicants”) and ticket holders (the “Ticket Holders”, each a “Ticket Holder”) hereby agree to comply with the terms and conditions set forth herein and required by LTA Operations Limited (hereafter “LTA”) National Tennis Centre, 100 Priory Lane, Roehampton, London SW15 5JQ, of the Fed Cup World Group II Play-Off (Great Britain vs Kazakhstan) held between 20 and 21 April 2019 (the “Event”) at the Copper Box Arena (the “Venue”).
1) Each ticket for the Event is a personal revocable licence, is not transferable and may not be resold. The LTA reserves the right to revoke the licence granted by a ticket, with or without cause, by refunding the purchase price. No pass-outs or re-admittance are allowed.
2) The Ticket Holder assumes all risks and dangers incidental to attendance at the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after a session.
3) All ticket sales for the Event are final, without refund or exchange. The Ticket Holder is responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets. Where a ticket is lost or stolen, the LTA should be notified immediately and shall, subject to ascertaining and verifying the circumstances in which the Ticket Holder was in possession of the ticket and of the loss or theft of the ticket, may make a duplicate ticket or tickets available. Duplicate tickets will only be issued to the cardholder on production of the card used to pay for the tickets. Any duplicate tickets automatically invalidate the original ticket.
4) Tickets may not be issued for advertising, promotional (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes.
5) Anyone attempting to use an unlawful or invalid ticket, or otherwise enter or remain at the Event without a valid ticket will be seen as a trespasser and refused entry or evicted from the Event, and may be liable to legal action.
6) All tickets remain the property of the LTA at all times.
7) The owner of the Venue reserves the right to refuse admission to any person without reason being given.
8) All persons admitted to the grounds will obey any orders, instructions or directions given to them by staff or agents of the LTA or the Venue owner.
9) The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden.
10) Nuisance of any kind, including, foul, abusive or racial language, or all forms of anti-social behaviour is not permitted.
11) Animals will not be permitted in to the Venue unless advance written permission has been given, with the exception of police, security and assistance dogs.
12) No unauthorised vendor, collector, hawker or canvasser will be admitted to the Venue.
13) Smoking is not permitted at the Venue which includes use of e-cigarettes.
14) The Ticket Holder consents to careful search and inspection for and/or confiscation of prohibited items. Persons in possession of a prohibited item may be refused entry or ejected from the premises. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
b. broadcast quality video/motion picture cameras and recorders, camera lenses exceeding 300mm in focal length;
d. fireworks and smoke bombs;
e. any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon, including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives, large corkscrews), glass bottles, pyrotechnics and ‘personal protection’ sprays;
f. bags larger than 16’’ x 12’’ x 12’’ (40cm x 30cm x 30cm);
g. oversized hats or any items causing an obstruction or nuisance;
h. all promotional, commercial, political or religious items of whatever nature, including but not limited to the following items if they are of that nature: banners; signs; symbols; marketing materials; and leaflets (unless expressly authorised by the LTA); and
i. no food or drink is permitted to be brought into the Venue, except in limited circumstances on proven medical grounds. Only food and drink purchased in the Venue may be consumed in the Venue.
Any such items will be confiscated and handed to security staff for disposal and any Ticket Holder in possession of such items may be refused entry to or ejected from the Venue.
15) Persons under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to enter the Venue.
16) The Ticket Holder agrees to comply with all present and future laws, ordinances, orders, conditions of entry, rules and regulations (whether statutory or otherwise and including health and safety and security requirements and the rules and regulations of the LTA and the International Tennis Federation) governing the Venue or the Event; and not behave in a threatening, abusive or violent manner while at the Event. Entry to the Venue is also subject to the Conditions of Entry to the Venue which are available on request.
17) Babes in arms and children aged three and under are not permitted in ticketed areas of the Venue. Children aged four years or over are allowed into grandstand seating provided that they have their own seat and a valid ticket and do not disturb other spectators and possess a valid ticket.
18) Children aged under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
19) Ticket Holders are not permitted to distribute literature or other materials or to sell or distribute merchandise at the licenced premises.
20) By entering the Venue, the Ticket Holder consents to being photographed, filmed and recorded in or around the Venue. The Ticket Holder grants irrevocable permission to the Venue, the owner/operator of the Venue, LTA, its assignees, licensees, commercial partners and media agencies to use in their sole discretion any such film, image or recording, (including the Ticket Holder’s voice, image and likeness), for any purpose including broadcasting and commercial purposes without compensation or further notice.
21) The date and time of any Event session is subject to change without notice. In the event of cancellation, any processing and handling fees are not refundable. The Ticket Holder is reminded that the event is a sporting event, and is subject to variation without notice (e.g. adverse weather conditions, player injury, etc). The Event is played subject to the Event’s Regulations (as found on the ITF’s website, www.itftennis.com) as well as any variations or trials that may be in place, and the LTA shall have no liability to the Ticket Holder where the Event is varied pursuant to those Regulations.
22) The LTA reserve the right to demand any individual reasonably suspected to be using a mobile telephone, radio or other communication device in an antisocial manner or to engage in suspicious activity (including but not limited to the provision of information for betting purposes) to cease using such a device immediately and may eject any such individual from the Venue without a refund.
23) No ticket holder or spectator may collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the tie any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match until its conclusion) for any commercial or gambling purposes.
24) No unauthorised person is permitted on the courts and no person may remain in a gangway, entrance, exit or staircase at any time unless directed by a steward to do so.
25) No charitable or other collection shall be undertaken within the Venue save with the specific authorisation of the LTA.
26) To the maximum extent permitted by the law, the LTA and the Venue owner hereby exclude any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Venue.
27) Neither the LTA nor the Venue owner shall be responsible for any interrupted and/or restricted view.
28) These terms and conditions and any related non-contractual obligations, are subject to the laws of England and Wales and the LTA and the Applicant/Ticket Holder irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (including in relation to non-contractual disputes).
29) It is the responsibility of the Applicant/Ticket Holder to inform the LTA of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of tickets. The LTA accepts no liability for the Applicant’s failure to do so. Please note that the LTA’s preferred method of contact for Applicants/Ticket Holders booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
30) If tickets that are despatched are returned as "addressee unknown", the LTA reserves the right to cancel the tickets without further liability to the Applicant.
31) In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, the Applicant may be asked to provide additional information after the Applicant’s booking so that the Applicant’s purchase can be verified.
32) Whilst tickets will be allocated to a specific seat, the LTA have the right to change these seats to others of equal or greater value.