“The most exclusive and exquisite riverside property along the Henley Regatta course, opens its doors for the first time in over 175 years”
The 2016 VIP Hospitality Package Includes
- Exclusive entry badge to Fawley Court Estate
- Reserved parking at Fawley Court Estate
- Henley Regatta race programme
- Unrivalled views of the River Thames and the Regatta
- Access to the floating Long Water Bar
- Drinks and refreshment upon arrival
- Complimentary bar throughout the day
- Gourmet four-course luncheon with quality wines
- Traditional English High Tea
- Floral arrangements
- Traditional launch tours of the river
- Riverside lounge music
- Ladies and Gentlemen’s cloakroom
- Transport to the Fawley Court Estate by prior arrangement
- Heliport services at Fawley Court Estate by prior arrangement
- Complete concierge service from the Fawley Court Estate
- Chauffeur collection from Henley train station by prior arrangement
Fawley River Club Ticket Prices
Wednesday 29th June | £305 Plus VAT | £366 inc VAT pp
Thursday 30th June | £380 Plus VAT | £456 inc VAT pp | Few hospitality packages available - BOOK NOW!
Friday 1st July | £455 Plus VAT | £546 inc VAT pp | Few hospitality packages available - BOOK NOW!
Saturday 2nd July | SOLD OUT
Sunday 3rd July | SOLD OUT
The Fawley River Club
The Fawley River Club is the most unique and unforgettable premium hospitality experience at the Henley Regatta.
Its exclusive location on the river, within a Capability Brown landscaped park, with views of the magnificent Sir Christopher Wren house built in 1684, Fawley Court has been mentioned by The Sunday Times as of one of “Britain’s finest stately Homes.”
The Fawley River Club features a contemporary restaurant, complete with lounge viewing decks and the spectacular floating ‘Long Water Bar’. The Fawley River Club is an unrivalled experience on the river during the Henley Regatta located within the private Fawley Court Estate.
Gentlemen are required to wear lounge suits, or jackets or blazers with flannels, and a collared shirt. A tie or cravat is preferable but not compulsory.
Ladies should dress in a manner as befits a formal occasion. Dresses and skirts should be of modest length defined as falling just above the knee or longer. Trousers must be full length. Whilst not a requirement ladies are encouraged to wear hats.
Parties of 10-12 guests will be seated on one complete table. Fawley Court allocates tables to all groups on the day of reservation based on final numbers. Requests for specific tables are taken into consideration, but cannot be guaranteed. Call 0800 368 8001
Time of Arrival - Champagne and Complimentary Bar
Traditional Afternoon Tea